Rebates and Incentives
The Marketing Program for 2018 consists of cash rebates, reduced electrical rates and 5% low interest financing. Cooperative members can take advantage of all three or a portion of the incentives, as desired.
Cash rebates and low interest financing are available on any of the following:
Energy Star Rated heat pump (air to air, geothermal) $600 & Loan
- Must be a minimum of a 2 ton system and the HSPF must be 8.5 or greater (AHRI Certificate required)
- Electric Heating Systems are eligible for a reduced electrical rate on all energy used by the heating systems.
- Systems will be sub metered to determine usage.
Meter to be installed at homeowner's expense.
Cooperative furnishes meter, socket, and CT, if required, at no cost to member.
- Heat Pump Installations are eligible for reduced rate year round with air conditioning function controlled by load management system.
- Cooperative furnishes load control device at no cost to member.
Marathon Water Heater Incentives
|Replacing existing electric||$6.00 per gal. rebate|
|Replacing gas unit wiring allowance||$6.00 per gal. rebate + $50|
|New home construction||$6.00 per gal. rebate|
|In new, "all-electric" home||FREE - 85 gal. Marathon|
Marathon Water Heater Rebates
- 50 gallon - $300.00
- 85 gallon - $510.00
- 105 gallon - $630.00
*All Marathon water heaters must be connected to a load management system (5 yr minimum)
*Cooperative provides load control device at no cost to member.
*All Marathon water heaters come with lifetime warranty against leaking to original owner (15 year transferable warranty to new owner).
*All components carry 6 year from date of manufacture warranty.
*Union County Electric carries three (3) sizes in stock - 50, 85, and 105 gallon models.