Union County Electric Cooperative exists to provide high value energy to our Members by focusing on delivering safe, reliable, environmentally friendly electricity while promoting energy efficiency through education. We are currently seeking individuals for the following positions:
This position will work within our wiring department and report to our Member Service Representative. Primary duties will include:
- To aid our consumers in acquiring safe, proper efficient and economical electric service
- Promotes load management and the installation of off-peak heating to customers. Responds to customer inquiries regarding load management.
- Assists consumers by recommending steps for conservation of energy through proper insulation, building construction, and heating and cooling equipment.
- Keeps informed to cooperative rate schedules and response to customer inquiries regarding cost of electrical service.
- Complete a visual inspection of the site and documenting any discrepancy, document safety violations which are visual, document meter reading, check meter seal, replace meter and reseal, make minor repairs and/or adjustments.
- Assist with the collection of delinquent bills as authorized.
A complete job description can be found here.
For additional information, contact Tony Kronaizl or Matt Klein at 605-356-3395.